NCT Antenatal courses – the best preparation for parenting you can get.
NCT antenatal courses cover labour, birth and early parenting. Course facilitators use a non-biased, evidence-based approach. Therefore parents are able to consider the experience they want. As a result, they are able to talk to caregivers and can make informed decisions about their care.
Prices are set by the NCT. Enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org for North London based courses. Or visit http://www.nct.org.uk
NCT is an advocate, guide and friend for parents through their First 1,000 Days. Most importantly, the charity provides support for any and all parents. Many services are free of charge.
In addition to antenatal courses, the NCT also provides many other services including:
- evidence-based breastfeeding education
- a helpline for all parenting questions, particularly infant feeding support
- a birth doula service
- waterbirth workshops
- courses for parents having twins or other multiple birth
- postnatal courses
- introducing solids workshops
- baby massage
- yoga for pregnancy
- mother and baby yoga
- local branches providing support groups
- bumps and babies groups
- nearly new sales selling good quality baby items
- national campaigns for improvements in maternity care
Finally, if you are looking for a small private group course or 1-2-1 birth preparation, see our private birth preparation page.